B2B Marketing Operations Co-op
Sense is seeking a marketing operations co-op who will focus on projects in support of our B2B partners and initiatives. This role is ideal for mature, self-motivated students with a combination of excellent communication and problem-solving skills, and an eagerness towards developing proficiencies across a broad range of marketing technologies and techniques. You’ll be working in a fast-paced, collaborative working environment at our offices in Central Square.
You’ll be responsible for actively nurturing existing partnerships, and helping to establish new ones through activities including:
- Organizing, vetting, and corresponding with incoming partner leads to help the sales team triage opportunities and provide timely responses.
- Preparing partner sales collateral, web content, email campaigns, and reports.
- Maintaining a robust database of business intelligence information and generating reports that help the sales and marketing teams work effectively.
- Tracking and monitoring key metrics to ensure partnerships are optimized for success by managing both internal and external stakeholder expectations.
- Managing event preparation, logistics, and follow up.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to develop rapport and credibility while promoting ideas and proposals persuasively.
- Excellent organization, project management skills, and ability to drive solid results while partnering with cross-functional teams.
- A tenacious can-do attitude, with the emotional intelligence to know when to push harder and when to look for alternative approaches.
- Mastery of key software tools such as PowerPoint, Excel, Google Docs, and Adobe CC.
Through this co-op placement, you’ll have the opportunity to develop:
- Fluency in sales and marketing tools including Salesforce, Hubspot, Zendesk, Excel, Mailchimp, and Qualtrics.
- Skills in B2B content marketing and copywriting, including digital advertising, SEO, and basic web development.
- Portfolio examples of print collateral, email campaigns, inbound blog posts, product documentation, sales reports, and slide decks.
- Basic design and media editing capabilities using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Premiere.
- Proficiency in business intelligence, research, analysis, and presentation.
- Cross-functional relationships with data scientists, hardware/software engineers, UI/UX designers, product managers, and field reps with extensive experience in SaaS, IoT, consumer electronics, cleantech, and machine learning.